nibbles - UDP print listener
Following stable release tarballs are curretly available:
Development version of nibbles is found from github.
It can also be fetched using git client by issuing command
git clone https://github.com/M-a-z/nibbles.git
After obtaining nibbles compile and (optionally) install it by issuing commands:
sudo make install
in folder where Makefile is located. Note that nibbles needs ncurses library (also form, menu and panel libraries). Typically these are all included in ncurses development library, often called as ncurses-devel. On Fedora you can install ncurses by issuing command
sudo yum install ncurses-devel
- Fixed bug #1 - Prints not ending with \0 not getting displayed
- Other things forgotten long ago
- File based version - use memory mapped files instead of custom 'twin buffer hack'
- log rotate not supported anymore
nibbles x.x (not ultrabra
- Too long list of features and versions - all using two memry buffers to collect and flush prints to file - fast printing might flood buffers
See also my other projects:
thongs - ethernet packet capturing and generating tool |
NSN - Network Status Notifier |
epb - Ethernet Packet Bombardier
Liked this program?
Donate to help me spend more time developing these =)